NewCytech Business Solutions Ltd is sensitive to the well-being of the environment and the community in which it operates. For this reason, it has in place and maintains an Environmental Management System (EMS).
The company’s main activity is to provide IT solutions by integrated innovative products (Hardware & Software) and versatile services to clients in a broad range of business; therefore the EMS focuses on reducing the adverse environmental impacts by:
- reselling products taking into consideration use of environmental friendlier materials, minimisation of packaging,
- delivering products and services through well-maintain vehicles
- directing electronic/packaging waste to approved organisations for recycling and/or handling.
The EMS is integrated with the Quality Management System of the Company ISO 9001:2015, forming an Integrated Management System (IMS). The IMS provides the framework for:
- monitoring and continuously improving the environmental performance of the company,
- monitoring, addressing and conforming to relevant environmental legislation and any other stakeholder and market requirements,
- setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets and implementing them through environmental implementation programmes,
- reducing adverse environmental impacts, pollution and waste disposal from the company’s operation and by-products.
NewCytech is committed to publicly disclose results or progress against its environmental goals as well as other environmental aspects of its management system, including any regulatory fines or penalties providing specific check points of resolutions.
We want to succeed in contributing so as the community becomes more technological oriented and at the same time environmentally conscious.